Lenten Retreat: Fr. Denis McBride will lead a free online retreat on each Wednesday during lent which will be based on his two books ‘Reflecting with Paintings’.
- 3rd March: Growing up Hyphenated – Jojo by J W Miller
- 10th March: Food for Thought – The Promenade by Fernando Botero
- 17th March: Facing the Truth – Logo for Frankfurt Book Fair, 1998
- 24th March: Bearing Up – Peasant Woman with Buckets and a Child by Kasimir Malevich
- 28th March: Hat Trick – Pilate’s Wife by Sebastien Champion
- 31st March: Letting Go – Pieta by Vincent Van Gogh
- 4th April: When Words are not Enough – The Reconciliation of Peter by Iain McKillop
To listen please use the following link: www.rpbooks.co.uk/reflecting-with-paintings-retreat
The Christian Heritage Centre: are holding a UK Summit for Young Adults aged 18-30 entitled the “Set Free Summit – Discover the Mystery of Human Love”. The talks take place on the six Sundays between 7th Feb & 14th March from 4pm-5:30pm and will be presented by global speakers. For more information and to register visit: www.christianheritagecentre.com/events.
Armchair Retreat: Fr. Denis Blackledge is back with his Armchair Retreat. Each video is around 5 minutes long. His unique way of speaking allows you to feel like you’re having a chat with an old friend, which makes him easy to listen to and his warmth makes his message very easy to understand.
Lenten Reflections: are being held by Missio UK (Red Boxes) on each of the Fridays of Lent plus Good Friday and Easter Sunday. Each time of prayer and reflection will last about 20 mins and will be live streamed on their You Tube Channel ‘MissioUK’ if you’re unable to watch at that specified time, it will be available to watch again whenever you have time.
Stoneyhurst College Online Talks: offered by the Christian Heritage Centre. A range of excellent speakers will examine the key moments of salvation history, with the aid of great works of art. They begin at 7:30pm.
- 11th March: Signs of Passion led by: Pat Moon
- 25th March: The Life to Come: led by Sr. Emanuela Edwards
For info and registration, go onto: https://christianheritagecentre.com/events/the-drama-displayed/
Fr. Chris Thomas will be leading Lenten Reflections entitled Learn to Forgive Yourself.
To listen please use the following link: https://www.liverpoolcatholicresources.com/lent-reflections